Monday, January 7, 2013





Today is week one! I have made it through the first week, not without challenges but the main thing is that I stuck to the diet and I am still alive!
First things first, I definitely had some withdrawal symptoms, by about 3 pm I had a headache like you would not believe, almost every day, I have taken more Advil in the last week then I have in the last year! I’m also very tired and feel pretty crappy.  I’m hoping that this is just because I’m starting something new, from what I read everyone has tones of energy and feels amazing when switching to this lifestyle, so I have high hopes for the coming weeks.
I have some new goals for this week, I would like to drink A LOT more water this week, I did not lose a lot of weight and I have to be honest I stuck to the diet completely, no cheats not even a bite, so all I can think is that I'm not drinking enough water. I would also like too, for the week, write down everything I'm eating, because sometimes I think maybe I'm not paying close enough attention to portion size, I have tried, but I'm hoping that maybe I have missed something and that is why the weight hasn't just fallen off like Mr. Cruise promised! I still have faith that the diet will work, and it must be something that I'm doing wrong.
I told my husband that I was getting frustrated with my lack of weight loss, and he said "it's only been a week, and even if you don't lose weight, it's so much more healthy not to be eating all the junk food"...spoken like a skinny person. But he is correct, and there is a reason he is thin and I am not, so I have vowed to not let the lack of weight loss upset me, oh and just so you know I did lose 2 pounds, and per all the diet people they say that is a healthy number to lose. I guess I just thought that since I have so much to lose that the first week would have amazing results. I think for me it's week 2 that is going to have amazing results!!!
I took a bunch of pictures on my phone of what I have been eating but I went to upload them today and they are gone (not sure how), but I took a few more this morning of some of the things that I use for my meals, and will share them with you! 

 
 
this stuff is really good, I'm not a fan of diet food, and I really like this.

this only has 1 gram of sugar, 6 carbohydrates. 2 grams of fiber. It's really good, I stock up every time I go to Trader Joes! You wont be disappointed it's really yummy!

this was my lunch today, it's scrambled eggs with cheese and pepperoni with sour cream and salsa, and it looks less then appetizing but oh my gosh It was really good.


ok, wish me luck this week, I'm excited for what this week holds- thinking thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment